Monday, December 5, 2011

My Epic Red Shroom House - The house and its surroundings finished

Here is the little island that the ladder up to the walk way, which leads to my mine is. I got rid  of the dirt and replaced it with sand to make it look nicer. 

I make the ladder way three blocks wide and put Fences on the first and third blocks, making it much harder to fall off. 

The walk way to my new and improved Shroom house/Village (I built another Shroom just like this one with a double chest in it for storing all my things) The walk way is three blocks wide and made of wood. I put Fences one the first and third blocks and a gate at the end. 

Because I'm lazy, I built this little gate into my fence and dug out the dirt to make it faster to get down. All I do is open the gate, step onto its block, close and and fall through the gap, landing in the water safely.

Here is the inside of my new Shroom house. I placed the wooden planks below the original floor, chopped out the other floor, moved everything so it sat right and added a bed. It looks much better with the added head space. (I also placed a Furnace on top of my Crafting Table)

Here is my little Shroom Village from a distance (The one on the left is my Farm, the middle my storage room and the right, my house)

No comments:

Post a Comment