Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Abandoned Mine

When I was on my journey looking for some cows for the Milk for my Cake, I came across a huge hole in the ground. I went to look at it and to my amazement I saw that it has planks and fences in it. I asked one of my friends what it could be and he replied, telling me it was an Abandoned Mine. I couldn't believe it! I finally found one!


I went down to explore, It was a huge maze of mine tracks, these Wooden plank and Fence shaft things and loads of Cobwebs. 


By the time id run of of torches (Went through about three and a half stacks) two stacks of Iron Ore, forty-three Gold Ore, about 6 Pumpkin Seeds and three stacks of Rails, along with a few other things. Ill go back in a few more times with more torches and hopefully, better prepared. 

No comments:

Post a Comment