Tuesday, December 6, 2011

My First Time on Minecraft Multiplayer

On 6-11-2011 my sister, my friends and myself decide to play some MP. Being it Minecraft we had a few issues at first but managed to get it going for about half an hour, untill the lag was to much. 

My friend Aaron

So since that server wasn't going to well, I thought Id have a go at creating one. The map the server generated was a basic grasslands. I thought it would be a cool map for some MP because of the wide open spaces, the only problem I had was that I couldn't find any trees. So I went of looking for some and to my amazement I found something even cooler, A Mushroom Biome! I couldnt believe it! So i set off in that direction to explore it.

 
 
 
 

I ended up closing the server (As no one could connect for a decent amount of time but I was really happy to have finally seen a Mushroom Biome in person) But before I closed it I made one of the Shrooms into a house, much like my others.

No comments:

Post a Comment