Monday, December 5, 2011

Exploring the world - Emergency House

The entrance to my first emergency house I built on my newly found continent. I used a trap door and ladders to get down into my house.

Here is the walkway to get to my actual house. I built it like this to make sure if a creeper followed me and blew up, that my house would remain unharmed by the explosion. It also helps to make it more monster proof if I forget to close the trap door (It takes them more time to get to me and hopefully I'd hear them)
Door to main room house.

This is what my house looks like when you walk through the main door, just a basic cave with a Chest, Crafting Table and Furnace.

Room with my Double Chest, Crafting Table and Furnace.

Walk way to secret entrance which I use at night so monster don't see me and I die as soon as I exit (It exits over water)

Ladder and trapdoor to surface of secret walkway.

Secret entrance. Had to build the wall around it because water came flowing in. Its simply made out of dirt. I put torches around so monsters don't spawn on it or around it.

My little walk way to get back to main land. It is built out of lilly pas so it looks cool over the swampy water.

A little tower I built so I can easily find my emergency house encase I need to find it or if I'm in a hurry. At the top is a little blank square so I can see if its night (I put the torches up later but that's what the square was original for) 

No comments:

Post a Comment