Friday, July 13, 2012

My Minecraft Family

Here are my wolfs. When I was out farming string for a fishing rod (So I could catch some Fish for a Cat) and I came across some Wolfs behind my mountain, which I tamed. The first one only needed one Bone while the second needed three or four. As I was hunting thought the night they got injured so I fed them both some Rotten Flesh, which since 1.2.5 makes them have puppies (Any meat will do, I just use Flesh because it has no other use for me). So far I'v had two puppies.
Near my house there is a Jungle Biome. When I had gathered ten Fish I went there in search of an Ocelot. Unfortunately I only managed to find one which I tamed asap. I love this one because of its greens eyes.
Here is my complete Minecraft family (One of the puppies has grown up)

No comments:

Post a Comment