Thursday, August 2, 2012

New Update, Epic Structures

Today I downloaded the new Minecraft patch 1.3.1. The first thing I did was try to find a desert world to find a Temple. So I went looking for a desert seed. Unfortunately I never found an actual desert seed but lucky for me, willing using a random seed (hotelcalifornia) I found one right next to my spawn. The first thing I did was go explore it with nothing but my bare hands (I had forgot to put the bonus chest option in) and punched out this random blue piece of wool. I jumped thought the hole and landed on a pressure plate, which blew me up along with all the loot. I could have this so I deleted that world, created a new world using the same seed and HAVING bonus chests enabled, went back, dug next to the blue wool, fell down and got my loot. In total there was about twenty Gold bars, eighteen Iron Bars, three Emeralds and three Diamonds along with many other various items. I then dug my way out and went on to explore.

As I felt the Temple I noticed a small desert village in the distance. I went off the explore it and see if it had any loot for me to steal. Unfortunately it had nothing of value (no forge) so I just destroyed one of the small house (far away from the view of my temple) because i was in need of the blocks, took all the doors and wheat and left.


Since finding the Temple I have made it into my house and flattened out the sand out side.

No comments:

Post a Comment