Saturday, August 4, 2012

Jungle Temple

Today while I was out looking for some Squids so I could grab some Ink Sacks to make my first Book and Quill (Book of Truth By Solidsnake1945) I came across a Jungle. Curious as to what was inside I ventured onward. To my amazement I found this slightly hidden structure. The structure was a Jungle Temple! As there was no visible way in, I broke a hole in the roof and fell through.

The first thing I saw was a staircase leading down, I followed it into a chamber. On might left there were three switches, I ignored them and followed the tunnel to my right. As I was walking down the tunnel I was wondering if there was going to be any Tripwire within, as soon as this cross my mind an arrow went flying past me (somehow I managed to dodge it) and when I look down I saw I had tripped the wire. I collected them and went on (along with the Dispenser). As turned a corner I saw the chest and a Dispenser just behind it, this meant there had to be another Tripwire near by. It was just in front of the chest. Lucky I saw it before hand, destroyed it and the Dispenser and took them both.

After this I went back to check on those switches, being lazy I just mined my way through the stone with reviled a Chest, three Sticky Pistons, some Redstone and a Repeater. I took everything. The only thing of value in the Chests was about fifteen Gold Bars. I also took about two stacks of Moss Stone (unfortunately I ran out of space) hopefully Ill come across that temple again (for the Moss Stone) or find another with better loot.

This is what a Cocoa Pod looks like in Minecraft. The fully grown brown ones drop three Cocoa Beans. They also some in green and in various sizes.

No comments:

Post a Comment